As many of will know, we here at Bookstoker are big consumers of audiobooks and we know that many of our followers are as well. There’s nothing like a good audiobook for killing time stuck in traffic, while out walking or doing housework. And with Amazon’s great invention Whispersync for Voice, you can switch seamlessly between reading on your Kindle and listening on Audible. Your Kindle or Audible will automatically pick up where you left off. Genius!
From old classics to popular new publications we’ve enjoyed these audiobooks for being brilliant books, perfectly narrated.
Our top 10 this year are…
- Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz, read by Allan Corduner/Samantha Bond
- The Course of Love by Alain de Botton, read by Julian Rhind-Tutt
- Silence by Shusaku Endo, read by David Holt
- Arthur & George by Julian Barnes, read by Nigel Anthony
- Endurance by Alfred Lansing, read by Simon Prebble
- Pure by Andrew Miller, read by Jonathan Aris
- Grief is the Thing With Feathers by Max Porter, read by Jot Davies
- Nutshell by Ian McEwan, read by Rory Kinnear
- Can You Forgive Her? by Anthony Trollope, read by Simon Vance
- The Baklava Club by Jason Goodwin, read by Johnathan Keeble